Convention appearance.

Hey you guys out west.  Looks like I'll be at the convention.  I'll be
doing a little "bit" during the awards dinner.  They *think* I'm going to
do a comedy routine of some sort...but I think I'm FAR too intelligent to
waste my time on that, so I'm planning to give an in depth lecture on
endurance instead. >g<

For that reason, I've GOT to unsubscribe for awhile.  Every time I sit
down to the computer to write something, I hit "get mail" and the
evening's shot.

 I hope everyone will introduce themselves.  I'm 5' tall, built like a
Quarter Horse, (that butt's *all* fast twitch muscle) and have short
brown (with gray streaks) hair that I wear in a pony tail.  I'll be
walking around with Lynda Corry who's TALL, blond, and thin, so we should
look like the true odd couple.  If you come up and talk to me, please
introduce yourself by your e-mail address, for instance, "Hi Angie, I'm
Trishmare".  It's very embarassing to not recognize someone who you talk
to all the time's real name.  :-)

See you all there!
Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!