Re: RC: RE: Reno forever?

Naive and Idealistic?  What's wrong with that?  For that matter, as far as
constructive criticism goes. I have NO problem with complaints even if you do not
have solution.  I complain about lawyers, bankers, etc., and do not pretend to
know a better way.  I just know when it is not right....

First you have to identify a problem before it can be solved.  Solutions are NOT
always achieved BY the identifiers.

We have identified some major problems with the AERC Convention (every year I
might state), yet very little change is seen.  So I guess we have a membership of
complainers with no experts to give solutions.

Want a solution? Hire an expert!!

teddy

--
Teddy Lancaster
American Endurance Ride Conference # 139422

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak;
Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

-- Winston Churchill