URGENT HELP needed to save trail

Sharon Schmidt jungla@launchnet.com
The BLM is planning to dismantle the Rocky Bar bridge in El Dorado Co., CA, because it has become unsafe for motor vehicles.
Many local trail riders use this 4WD trail/road as it is one of the few that is safe for year-round riding.  This trail descends into the Cosumnes River valley, crosses the bridge, and ascends the other side of the valley.  No matter where you live, you can help us save this trail. Go to the website: ca.blm.gov/folsom, click on feedback and send a message to please keep the bridge open to all types of pedestrian traffic.
We're losing too many trails all over the country, but we can save this one by letting our voices be heard!
Thank you.  Sharon