Fwd: EMAIL UPDATE RE URGENT ZONING LETTER

In a message dated 2/3/00 5:38:37 PM Pacific Standard Time, Srmorris99 writes:

<<
 With respect to the last email I sent you about requesting that you please
email or fax regional planning to oppose the proposed RRL Zoning change which
could substantially reduce, and in some cases virtually eliminate, the
keeping of horses in the Santa Monica Mountains, we were given the wrong
email for regional planning. The following is the correct email, please take
a minute and email (before 2/14/00 and copy to me) your opposition to the
proposed RRL zoning change to regional planning as set forth in my prior
letter. Please feel free to call me for more details. Thank you so very much
for your help.

 email for regional planning: fmeneses@planning.co.la.ca.us >>
from SrMorris99@aol.com

---- Begin included message ----