Re: RC: endurance prospect

Hedi or other ridecampers,
    I am by no means a pedagree expert.  If fact to quote this I have had to
pull out the papers.  My mare Kaite Bar The Door has nothing that I would
reconize as popular breeding in endurance.  Am I missing something in it?
Here is the 1st two generations:
Sire: Malydzin #0295519 out of SAHR  Ariel & SAHR Mlawa - No numbers?  After
that all great-grandparents are PASB horses.
Dam: Wild Violets #0234947 out of Gai Parada #0054484 & Bodonna #0046406

Katie was bred by, Eva Pollard, she was (now out of business due to death of
husband) known for good track bred horses.  Very nice person!

Since I'm a Babson buff and I seem to lean toward that and Ansata breedings,
I'm at a lost as to where Katie's great performance comes from.  It's there,
she's proving that, but I'm sure you could inlighten me some.

I have that Arabian Reg program but it doesn't work for some reason on my
computer.  Anyway, they are just horse names to me, and no meaning as to what
they did or have done. So....
Thanks, Tammy