E-Mail Answers

Thanks for all the information.  Besides the specific information on
France, I learned about Germany, Spain, and a few more places.   I also
came away with  feelings about the differences in government attitudes
and freedoms that we Americans many times forget.  Fascinating and a
great learning experience thanks.
Kandhy -(just having hot flashes or another beautiful warm sunny day in
SD, CA)