Saddle pad advice

What's a good saddle pad to use with a well-fitting wool-flocked English
saddle that a) doesn't add a lot of 'squish' but provides some
cushioning, b) doesn't allow heat build-up, and c) protects the panels
from sweat?

I've always liked Woolbacks, but they're too thick and raise the pommel
way up.  Also feel like I'm sitting on a marshmallow.

Thanks for your help!  Gotta get my shopping list ready for Reno.

Linda