breeder ethics

Kat -

Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you
were just having an 'off' day.....

Your comment
"Personally, I think this is what people have done, whether
they admit to it or not. :)"

While unscrupulous breeders abound, its not fair to lump all
of them in one shoebox......

TALL arabs DO exist....with pure bloodlines.....but they are
rare (almost nonexistant in WASHINGTON)

Blame the fanatics of the fifties when everyone with two
pennies to rub together was buying a couple of mares and
breeding to the first stallion they could find - and then
re-breeding, etc with total disregard for conformation or
size..... the end result after fifty decades of that is a
small, fine boned creature that no more resembles its desert
ancestors than a toy poodle resembles the water dogs it was
bred down from.......

I appreciate your opinions and comments, and truly do enjoy
reading them. Hope you can agree to disagree with me on this
if necessary.

Susan