Re: RC: Re: Ride "bring alongs"

The most unusual "bring along" I have "brought along" was a mouse. I had an
old saddle that I didn't use much and must admit hadn't been cleaned in a
long time. I used it for a couple of weeks, then when I turned it over to
clean it I found a mouse nest wedged up inside (western saddle). I wondered
how many times I had ridden with the mouse underneath. I'm glad it didn't run
out and startle me, like trying to run up my body or something.

Bonnie