Re: RC: NEW HORSE FOR LAUREN

In a message dated 2/2/00 6:06:03 PM Pacific Standard Time, Merryben@aol.com
writes:

<< I came across two great endurance prospects today, but of course I was
 skimming ridecamp before and am not sure of which Lauren was looking for a
 horse.  It is the Lauren who put the deposit down and then lost the horse.

Hmmm, seems like I heard about somebody who had put a deposit on a horse and
then had that horse sold out from under them under dubious circumstances.  I
definitely think that if people are in the business of selling horses or
negotiating the sale of horses, they need to stand behind their word.  Sure
hope she got her check back anyway.  I wonder if she was offered a free
"entry" on the next one?

Sylvia