Query

In order to support my endurance habit my husband and I are trying to
set up a home internet retail equine toy business.  We will be paying
someone to help us develope a website and develope a domain.  Has anyone
else done anything like this and have any insights they could give us.
Email me privately.  Thanks for any suggestions. (the truck info, camera
info, saddle info, ect ect. has made a great impression as to what a
good resource we all are!) Kim Black