Re: New Topic - Hooves

You're kidding, right? I'll have to send Nelson out on his own for a day or
two just to stay home answer that e-mail!!  :)  Actually, I imagine I will
have to answer it in installments.  Nelson said to tell you...The more
explicitly you instruct the farrier the more likely he will do as he damn
well pleases (he received a t-shirt from a client for Christmas that says
this...she also had embroidered on the back "Except for Nelson, of
course!").  I promise to get at this tomorrow!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657