Re: RC: Bring alongs

rayna777@uswest.net writes:

<< But, Murphy's law dictates that I will NOT be prepared for whatever happens
 nonetheless.  : ) >>

Of course not, Julie!  I carry one small bag on the front of my saddle.  It
has a swiss army knife (with hoof pick), tiny first aid kit for people --
approx 3X5 size packet, extra piggin string (thong as someone else so
eloquently put it), one extra snap for bridle repair, breast collar, etc., a
film cannister of Wonder Dust (stops bleeding immediately), chap stick, Gu,
one electrolyte syringe, and when in the desert a comb for removing cacti
(dang cholla anyway!). I sometimes carry an Easy boot (just to prove that I
DO have a sense of humor :)  That's it.  Oh yeah, 2 neoprene water bottle
holders with full water bottles.  I have a friend that I ride with who is the
kitchen sink type.  She can never find what she needs when she needs it --
ends up borrowing stuff from me.  'Course I don't rub THAT one in at all!
Nope, not me :))

Sylvia