Re: RC: RE: Comments of Shine Only Ride

Carol---very well put---Claudia
----- Original Message -----
From: CAROL HEARD
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2000 11:00 AM
Subject: RC: RC: RE: Comments of Shine Only Ride

As a still "new to ridecamp" rider, would like to add this comment to the ongoing discussion of the canceled ride. My thought is that I would hate
to see new endurance riders discouraged from continuing the sport because
they "inappropriately" expressed their opinions. I am definitely not going to argue one way or the other as to whether or not it was the right thing to
send in. However, for those who were offended, please remember that being offended is a choice & while we are busy concentrating on the offense, we are usually missing out on a ton of good things that we could focus on.
carol
yes, it's raining in Oregon & yes, I keep on riding...haven't melted yet!