stuff to bring

I think I am gonna have to address this one to GESA AND CLOVIS.
So let me get all this straight now.
Not only do I have to have my infrared goggles.(night vision)
My wild appearing attire.(so people can find me if I fall off.. yep that is
popular here with me!)
Pack the entire contents of the average drug store into a small pack to go
infront. (I still have some pain killers left!)
I Have to have easy boots flopping off my saddle (still haven't got them
darn things fixed to go on right.)
Some Fenimine Hygine products to stop potential bullet holes? (where is this
ride Washington DC?)
I have figured out that I am gonna need a pack mule to carry all my stuff or
I am gonna have to get in shape to do a triathalon so I can run along side
my horse.
and i am doing this becuuuzzzzz..........
Carla(Thumping head on the wall)
Ansata (MOmmm why do you got that duct tape wound around your waist?)
Haley (yippie a few more hours I will be HOME!!!)
Rob (honey why are you looking at mule ads?)