SADD

> S easonal
> A ffective
> D istance
> D isorder

Man, that's great!  Hits the nail right on the head, you know?!

It's so dark, and rainy today...Yuck!  Looks like nighttime.  So I went to
the local tack store, and bought the new book "Arabian Legends"   Great
book!  Lots of cool pictures, and TONS of info.

Of course, while I was at the tackstore I got a saddle fixed, bought a new
halter,hackamore, and splint boots for my son's horse, and had a good gab
with the clerks, and the saddlemaker.

So,Should I do laundry now, or go visit the horses?

Julie, Rayna the Mountain Monster, Jynxie the Wonder Pony, and Decker the
Rookie
Brush Prairie, Washington