Hallelujah ride

Hello, Ridecampers.
As manager of the Hallelujah Ride, I need to let everyone know that due
to some personal problems here at home I have been very late mailing
flyers out. Since this is the first of February and the ride is Feb 25
I would like to let you all know that flyers are late getting out. If
you haven't gotten one and would like to come, let me know and I can
e-mail or fax you a copy of the info.Come ride our trails. We are the
Hallelujah Ride at the Paradise Plantation, and the Good Lord is in
charge of the weather. He's done a good job with it every year so far,
and HE doesn't change. The trail is good, and we are raising money for a
good cause, St. Jude's Children's HOspital.
GGod Bbbless you all, and I hope to see you at the ride.We have four
vets and four distances.
Lucie Hancock