Re: RC: Re: Dressage and Endurance

Will try this again. Don't think it actually went out the first time, so
if you get multiples, please forgive me. Just learning how to negotiate
ridecamp.
In addition to Sue's suggestions, would like to add that if you have
access to a video camera & tripod, you can videotape yourself riding &
compare your efforts to those on video training tapes/training books.
Even better is if you can talk some else into taping you. I never like
seeing myself ride, but it is an excellent learning experience.
Carol
Roseburg, Or.