Vet Check Lines

Wendy Merendini merendiniws@navair.navy.mil
Donna,
My horse CAN do first level dressage (she has also taken the
 blue in EVERY hunter pleasure class ever entered in) and she sure excels on 100 mile endurance rides!  So does this mean I
 can have your place in line :-)?

Wendy Merendini
& Fire Mt. Flikka

I can't wait until my 3 yr old is ready to do 50's. My "fun
riding, conditioning 13 yr old" who is hypothyroid and does the
best he can just can't stand around while you real endurance
riders? are waiting in line. He has a few muscle cramps now and
then and I choose to keep him moving along in line. When you
endurance riders can do a 1st level Dressage with me and I can
still do some "fun riding " on my LD horse. Then your opinion
will hold water. I have paid my dues with BOB and have almost
700 miles in 3 years in March. So wait your turn. Donna And Bob