Re: RC: Re: Now Cannons was Belesemo

I had someone once turn down a breeding to my stallion IAS Alydar because
they said his bay color wasn't dark enough. This after being outside all
the time  and having a sunbleached coat- he's got a black blanket over
his shoulders when he's kept in a stall during the day. Fortunately for
him he gets 24 hour turnout. :)
Then they went and bred to another bay stallion that was a warmblood-
same color as my horse, bigger version.
Gwen

On Sun, 30 Jan 2000 11:46:36 -0800 "Claudia Provin"
<provincmk@fanninelectric.com> writes:
> <getting stuck on one issue >
>
> This makes me think of all the riders who HAVE TO HAVE 15+ hands on
> their
> potential endurance horse---it especially irks me when the rider is
> 5'.   I
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.