shoot low boys they are riding shetlands ponies

hubby is 6'1 on a 14 hand mare. she is long in the back and he looks great
on her.
Baru (God rest her soul) was 14'1-2 14'3 on a long hoof day 750lbs when i
bought her and she carried my 5'8 190+ little body ;o) soooo
I would think its not the size of the horse or rider its mostly preference.
no offense to the short riders out there but maybe it is because they can
finally see better? A thought for grins!
Carla (short Tall fast slow as long as we can go go go!!)
Ansata (I may be Tall but I am short on trains!!!)
Haley( I may be short but I make it up in TROT!!!)
Rob (shes a such a cute little shortie!)