Cannons now Height/Preferences

Hey Heidi
I had to laugh. Since these posts about height all started as a result
of my comment about Mark's searching for a big horse as he is 6'5", Mark
decided to read some of the posts. He was a bit offended, however, by
your seeming comparison of his preference for big horses to "Teenage
boys seem to have a "preference" for wearing pants that are about to
fall off their rear ends" and your comparison of "I liken it more to a
6th grader that wouldn't be caught dead in anything less than Calvin
Kleins (or whatever the current fad is) ". He wants me to tell you that
he wears Levis and that they do not fall off his rear end, thank-you
very much. Don't worry, the boy will get over it but I did have a good
laugh over it. He added that his preference for size was more out of
pity for the poor horse that has to drag him up steep hills than any
fad. Believe me, if you met my husband, you would see that he is far
from trendy. I just managed to talk him out of his Hawaiian shirts,
when, by God, they came back again. Boy! I'll never hear the last of
that one!!!
Have a good night,
Bette
PS Am I replacing TI as your sparring partner???

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov