Size of horse

I have been "lurking" for some time, and this subject I thought that I
should make a comment on.
I own a Standardbred mare, and bred her to an Arab, which the riders
around here prefer for
limited distance and long distance riding.  I sold her as a green broke
three year old to a friend.
She stood just under 15hh, had a size 00 foot at 4 years, but her legs
are hard and strong,
(she inherited that from the Standardbred).  The rider is 5'7" (approx)
and weighs nearly 200 lbs, and
she is still sound (10 years old now).  She has had best conditioning,
placed 3rd or better in several rides (including multi-day 100s).

So size of leg/foot does not matter if the horse has strong legs and
feet, as well as conditioned properly.

Just my opinion.

Barb Davidson
Nova Scotia, Canada.