RE: Horse heights

I agree Maggie

My mom's appaloosa mare Boomtown is 14.1hh, we also have a 16.3hh
thoroughbred....and guess who has the longer stride! Boomtown has the
longest stride I have seen on any size horse in a long time, she also
carries herself big (sorry if this sounds looney) as you never feel
underhorsed on her, yet when you ride the thoroughbred, Lass, it feels like
you are riding a pony with her little stride!

Celeste (South Africa)
Mawlud & Shadixx (hey!!! what you doing talkiing about those two!!! they
don't do endurance!!!)