Re: RC: Re: Now Cannons was Belesemo

In a message dated 1/30/00 9:46:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
provincmk@fanninelectric.com writes:

<<  If the horse is not 15.2 they will not look at it.

 I am sure there riders out there who feel they need this height---would
 someone enlighten me as to WHY?    (Other than being very tall yourself.) >>

This has always puzzled me, too, Claudia--especially since many of the
all-time greats of our sport are nowhere close to that.

Heidi