Re: RC: Now Cannons was Belesemo

    Yeah, I've had about the same thing happen with cannon bone measurements
and hoof sizes.  Funny, my Katie is about 59 1/2 inches.  She wears an 0 on
all four.  So does Ima Liberated Lady, my hubby's horse.  She is also med
cannon area size and has 0's on all four.
Ima Liberated Lady did 1525 miles for the 1999 season with a heavyweight
rider of 225lbs.  1125 of these miles were done in multidays alone.  Check
the Nat'l awards records.
    So if I was going out to buy an endurance horse wouldn't you think I
would only buy 15 hand horses with 0 hoofs?  Well, I still think it's a more
overall picture than that.  Wouldn't you?  People want to have the security
of trying to buy a sure thing.  Trying is OK, but, when your in this sport
long enough, you find so many variables.  Then what?
Tammy