Thanks for the memories

I would like to personally thank all the ride managers in Arizona, Nevada,
and Utah, also Lynne Glazer, and Tammy Robinson for supporting me and BOB on
our quest for the National LD Championship.  They were undying in their
support and encouragment for the year.
Also thanks to volunteers and other riders who help me get through some of
the tough times.  To my handful of true friends I could never have done it
without your prayers and support.
But most of all thanks to God and a truly awesome horse.  Last year after a
nail puncture in the hoof it wasn't even known if he was going to be okay
much less a Champion.
Remember "It's not the miles, it's the Journey!"
Thanks  again for a truly remarkable year.  Happy Holidays.  Donna and BOB