RE: FW: Re: FW: Wild Horses Debunked!

I'm a trail rider, not an endurance rider, although my paso and I did do the
Far West 25-miler in a gentle 4.5 hrs. a couple of years ago, and I was
ridecamping in Death Valley a couple of New Years ago when the 50-milers
came through. I listen to endurance riders because they push the horse and
equipment envelopes, which trickles down to me with my slower long distance
rides.

In Sonoma County, California, we've lost half the rides within a 25-mile
radius in the last 5 years to developers. I hate them.

Regards,

Michael Sherrell
Grizzly Analytical (USA)
707 887 2919/fax 707 887 9834