Fwd: XP Ride

In a message dated 12/06/2000 8:38:55 PM Pacific Standard Time, LRiedel769
writes:

<< Since I received similar inquiries  I will report to both of you what I
found in the minutes of Jan 24, 1998. " B. McCrary moved that the Pony XP
2001 ride be approved.  This consists of eight 5-day rides totalling 2001
miles with tentative dates of May 15 - July 7, 2001, from St. Joseph Missouri
to Sacramento CA. Motion carried unanimously.
     Dave Nicholson had presented the proposal for this ride at the Jan 21
meeting and the matter was postponed for discussion on Sunday. (Jan 24) >>

AERC secretary Louise Riedel researched the minutes of the 1998 BOD meetings
and has sent me this information. You can considerate it the definitive
answer to the question of how the XP 2001 is sanctioned.

Barbara McCrary

---- Begin included message ----
---- End included message ----