New York Trails

Hi,

I am looking for some information that I know the Ridecampers from New
York State can give!  Several years ago, I camped at a place called
Otter Creek in the north of the state.  It had wonderful trails, and
even supplied standing stalls for those who wanted them.  Great for
training!
I have searched for information, but just can't seem to find it.    Does
anyone know if there is a site for this place?   I did try the NY Horse
Council, but can't get beyond their book.  Thanks in advance.

Helen McMaster
Ont. Canada.