Re: Wild Horses Debunked!

From:     Steph Teeter[SMTP:steph@endurance.net]
Sent:     Wednesday, December 06, 2000 9:22 AM
To:     ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject:     RC:  FW: RE: RE: Wild Horses Debunked!

p.s. I didn't mean to single anybody out with this post - my
apologies to Mr. Sherrell - just want to put a cap on the
range wars.

Steph

Steph
After much serious thought throughout the day I request that you unsubscribe
me from Ridecamp.
I find it incredulous that apologies would be due to this person after
reviewing the many extremely insulting posts, aimed at cattle ranchers, that
appeared on Ridecamp from this same person.

Respectfully
Bill Proctor