ebay stuff

Calling all ebay-aholics...I have several things listed on ebay right now (some new biothane cruppers, some misc. used stuff) that I would like to direct you to.  To prove that it is kinda endurance related, I am trying to scrape up the money to buy Jenny and myself some warm winter riding apparel (which I have already found-on ebay, of course!) to keep ourselves and our horses in shape for next season (which can't come fast enough for me!).  It's COLD here in Michigan!!!  Thanks!
Maggie
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1103527835
click on "view my other auctions" if this crupper doesn't interest you