Re: Ortho Flex

> I have an OF Partriot and I don't like the cinch (OF).  Does anyone have
opinion of how they think a Toklat dressage cinch would work?

> I am also trying a OF Endurance Express Lite, any of you out there have
any comments on this saddle?  Good bad or otherwise.

I have one of the original OF Express and an officer's model Patriot, and
use "other" girths with them, no problem.  Anything with two buckles works
just fine.

The design has undoubtedly changed alot since I bought my Express about ten
years ago, but I like it and it works for me and my horses.  The worst thing
about OF is trying to get service from the manufacturers.  Then, God help
you.

Good luck,
Susan G