Re: RC: International helmet

I like the fit on this helmet also, and I have one. There is a problem I have
found using it. The material on the inside in the front of the helmet is not
very absorbent and on hot days sweat will roll down into your eyes. This can be
quite irritating on the eyes. I've gone back to the Lid Locker on hot rides
because of this.

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.