Re: RC: Re: High fat diet

I give a concentrate ration, 6 pounds a day, which is about 10% fat and 25% beet
pulp so high in highly digestible fiber. I give this day in and day out, during a
ride and after. I use the same ration at vet checks (1.5 pounds at each check).
When I went to this regiment my horses gut started to move much better during a
ride. So I don't think that fat per se is the problem with all horses.

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.
Innovative Solutions