Re: RC: Re: High fat diet

    We have found that using oils or high fat products, including rice bran,
during competion decrees the gut sound.  If fact, we only use high fat
products to fatten or add weight between endurance rides.  We then take them
off of the high fat diet 72 hours before loading them in the trailer to go to
an event.  We have talked to Susan G. about this and so far this has worked
great for the last 2 years.  We have also backed this up with a number of
blood test (Pride Project) and all seems good.
    When I say we, of course, we are dealing with a lot of different horses
and riders, along with our own.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269