Thank You!

As per usual I am amazed at the wealth of information and source referrals that are on RC.  I didn't know there was so much behind the coggins test.  I had no idea of the seriousness of it.  Thank you all for info and info sources on a subject I didn't know I needed to think about.

And thank you too Howard for your post that made me ask a question.  I always enjoy your posts.  ( are you a fireman by chance?  you seem to be flame resistant. )  Gotta love ya.

We are blessed to have Steph and RC.
Kathie
S CA