Bone Marrow Procedure

Wendy Merendini merendiniws@navair.navy.mil
Janet,

Perhaps you have not been following the stem cell research that
has been going on for humans?  This procedure is in essence
using stem cells from the bone marrow to rejuvenate damaged
tissue.

Dr. Herthel's work is not anecdotal.  I do not read trade
 journals so I have no idea if the procedure has gone through
a "peer review".  I do know that Davis Veterinary College has
asked Dr. Herthal to write the procedure up for college text
books...

Wendy Merendini