Checking in for Info

Hi All -
We'll soon be relocating to either Northern Tennessee (Springfield area) or
Southern Kentucky (Russellville/Bowling Green).  I would welcome any and all
information regarding either of these areas that could assist in our search
for new horse property.  We've gone up a few times but I haven't really
noticed an abundance of horses in the area although it appears to be prime
pasture lands.

I've also listed our current home and acreage in the Properties for Sale
section of the Classifieds if you know anyone looking for a place set up for
horses.

Thanks for the assist .....

Sue

Sue Fritsche of
BlueMoonAcres@worldnet.att.net
in Middle Tennessee

*Author of Smell the Coffee and other humorous equine adventures.*