Re: RC: DSS summary and question

In a message dated 11/25/2000 9:24:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Onefarmgirl@aol.com writes:

<< 2)  several folks (including Janet Benke, the illustrious Susan
Garlinghouse
 and our wonderful Angie McGhee) have noted that the board should apply any
 policy equitably amongst authors.

I believe that's exactly the point here, that all contributors must be
treated equally.  Virtually all other contributors have donated their time
and articles to EN. If DSS continues to receive payment or advertising in
exchange for her articles, it is unfair to  Susan Garlinghouse, et al who do
not receive payment or advertising. AERC cannot afford to pay all
contributing authors at this time. However, I certainly do not find a problem
with a note at the end of a DSS article crediting her talents.

Barbara