Fwd: Which pad for Sport Saddle?

Can anyone help Debbie with her question?  I haven't seen the barrel pad she
mentions.  Please respond to her at "debnmarks@aol.com" - Thanks!

Dawn (Texas)

---- Begin included message ----
Dawn - I know you have a sport saddle with the toklat woodback pad and
ultracell inserts.  I'm getting ready to order a pad (I've finally decided on
a Sportsaddle for Brandy - it fits her great!).  I noticed that the toklat
pad (with inserts) mentioned specifically for the Sport Saddle is about $50
more than a similar Toklat woolback pad with inserts (called an oversized
round barrel pad, and recommended for Sharon Saare, BIg Horn, and some other
saddles).  The two pads look similar in size and shape, except that the Sport
Saddle pad has a couple of little straps.  Do you think that the barrel pad
would work just as well?  If not, I'll get the more expensive one - but I'm
not sure what the extra cost is for?

Thanks!
Deb
---- End included message ----