Check it Out!
Top 10 Signs It's Time To Take a Break from Endurance
Just sitting here contemplating that mid-winter break and jotted these
TOP 10 SIGNS THAT IT'S TIME TO TAKE A BREAK FROM ENDURANCE RIDING
By Angie McGhee
1. Every pair of socks you own is stained the color of your saddle.
2. You begin using your electrolyte syringes for everything from
cleaning up spills, to feeding your toddler yogurt.
3. Your horse has begun to retain the impression of your saddle on his
4. You drawers are overflowing with T-shirts...as is the closet, the
ironing baskets, and the hampers.
5. You walk through the living room on a Saturday morning and your child
looks up from her cartoons to ask, "What are YOU doing here?
6. You come to bed Saturday night and your spouse says, "What are YOU
7. You can't cook dinner without repeatedly sending the kids to the
horsetrailer to bring back cooking ingredients.
6. Your farrier puts your horse's name on the vanity tag for his new
7. You have enough brown envelopes with ride numbers in the corner
stockpiled to run a small business.
8. You quit unpacking.
9. You no longer need the directions to get to any ride in your region.
10. THE CHECKBOOK IS EMPTY.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less!
Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit:
Check it Out!
Back to TOC