Re: RC: Endurance News / K S Swigart's note

In a message dated 11/22/2000 7:33:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mjones@springercoop.com writes:

<< I have no problem with black-and-white reporting of what's going on with
 AERC... I have a REAL problem with glossy color stuff that's driving up
 costs for the advertisers who are trying to sell their (very specialized)
 products through EN.

 Educational articles about endurance are nice, but that should not be the
 ultimate goal of EN.  However, I'd rather have EN pay a bit for a
 well-written educational article than for color.

It's wonderful to live in a country where we can respectfully disagree.
Personally, I find the new EN format, color and all, stunning!  And I'm proud
to see it as an AERC publication. Kudos to the office staff!!

Barbara