Re: Donna Snyder-Smith's columns

It's too bad that Donna feels she is unable to contribute her great
educational columns to EN free, as many others in AERC do.  I know her skill
is her business, but there are others in the same situation, and they feel
their contribution to AERC is worth their time and effort.  I'm sure some
people less close to the office mechanics of AERC than those of us on the BOD
may feel we are being "cheap", but the organization must watch its finances
closely and stay solvent. There may come a day when we can change this
policy, but for the time being, this is reality.

Barbara