Horse Auctions

suzanne boyd sboyd1@neo.rr.com
This too bothered me. I buy and sell horses in Ohio on a small scale but would never consider sending a 10 year friend that way. In fact, I've never sent any horse back to the auction, althought I've saved many from it.  I have a good eye for a nice horse and if I'm wrong, oh well, I eat it. Apparently you've never seen what happens to the horses that go thru the ring and the auctineer doesnt't yell"Test 'em!!"  That means they're dogfood, unless the meat buyer also has a riding horse outlet.