Re: Donna's column

Bob Morris wrote:

> Considering that the article is advertising exposure in and of itself

How?? Because it says "Written by Donna". I don't recall her articles
preaching the virtues of why you should come and take a DSS clinic or
"please call me - I can help you". The articles have no advertising in
either the words or intent, just practical tips from a trainer and
coach. The fact that she has a web page but no e-mail is irrelevant to
this discussion.

Lauren