Re: Donna's column

I personally like Donna's column and find it interesting and helpful. My
husband, who is technically still a novice+ rider (don't tell him I said
that ;-) ) really enjoys her articles. I see nothing wrong with
exchanging advertising space for good, correct, well thought out
articles. I agree with Maria, that it does take considerable time to
write and put together an article. I would be afraid of having Endurance
News turn into just another mag on the free article circuit. Too often I
see the same article (or various versions) in different magazines and
journals.

What exactly is wrong with exchanging advertising space for articles?
Who is it pissing off?

Lauren