Bone Marrow Procedure

Wendy Merendini merendiniws@navair.navy.mil
Lauren and All

This bone marrow procedure was developed by Dr Doug Herthel of
Alamo Pintado.  The man is a genius!  This procedure is amazing!

Flikka tore her rear suspensory last May at the Washoe Valley
100.  I took her to Alamo right away and Dr. Herthel performed
the procedure on her.  Within five months she was COMPLETELY
healed, as in the suspensory tissue looks like it was NEVER
injured!  My local vet was amazed when he ulta-sounded Flikka -
he stated that Flikka will be 100% and there will be no
indication that she had ever injuried that suspensory.  It looks
like I will have my wonderful mare back to share future trails
with - thanks to Dr. Doug Herthel and Alamo Pintado!

I would strongly recommend that you take your horse to Alamo
Pintado pronto.  Do not pass Go and Do not collect $200.00!

Wendy Merendini
& Fire Mt. Flikka

 Someone at a ride told me that the vets at Alamo Pintada Equine Hospital
(Santa Ynez, CA) injected her horses damaged suspensory with bone marrow
and it healed great.

I would love to hear from people who have had this done or know of
someone who has had this done and what the results were.

Thanks,

Lauren