Commercial

I though I would post one small commercial.
I have upgraded my web site
www.vmaxept.com

It has  a new look and some more pages with other items. Expanding the
online products and catalog rework. We dropped some items and added a
few.

Added the inforamtion about assorted shoes pads and packing.

Also sales - have an inventory problem - last order was 2 times what I
ordered but I kept them - all BASIC - no night light - but a good price.

So check out our sales page.

Thanks
Roger Rittenhouse
V-MAX