Horse thieves location

I live in Mid- Michigan,and haven't heard of anyone else yet who has encountered  these two. We spread the word to the local horse community quite quickly. I had honestly put that worry to the back of my mind, worrying more about illness, lameness and training issues. I haven't thought about someone stealing my horses for a long time... just had kind of forgotten about that as an issue I needed to be concerned with.  Locked everything now, signs, padlocks, chains etc. But if they really want the horse they will get through all of that, I needed to do it for my own piece of mind. Thanks, Montie